Monday, May 19, 2014

Lost

Lost
By Emma Lippincott


Like unmatched
Shoes in a
Closet,
Missing.
A girl with a
Broken heart.
Like standing in
Time Square without
Your Head.
Your head
Exploding
In frustration.
When people
Let go,
And you
Want to
Hold on,
We live,
We love,
We forgive
And never
Give up.
Like your
Standing
In a
Parallel universe,
And your
Life
Upside down.
LOST.
When we
Pour out
Out misery,
All God
Hears is
A
Melody.
Beautiful the mess
We are,
With honest cries
Of Broken
Hearts.
When the
Stars wrap
You in
Their arms,
It starts
All over.
My
World
From
A
Mile
High.
Best
Seat
In
The
House
Tonight.
Touchdown
On
The
Cold
Black
Top.
Hold
On
For
The
Sudden
Stop.
It's like...
I love you...
But...
My thoughts...
Are totally...
Messed up.
When You
Don't know
Who
You
Are,
When
Your
Life
Suddenly
Flashes
Before
Your eyes,
Suddenly,
It's
All
Over.
A mystery
Of life.
Some days,
It just ain't
Working.
Other says,
My thoughts
Just fall
Apart.
I will,
I won't,
I don't,
I do.
Some days,
Life Just feels
Perfect.
Lost forever.
Drifting
Off to
See
Something
You want
To see.
You're
Waiting
To
Be
FOUND.

No comments:

Post a Comment