Friday, September 27, 2013

My Memory Place

My Memory Place

The room I spent or
Had
My memories in was the
Room filled with my stuff.
Can you guess what room?
I obviously can
Because it's my memory.
So..
Can you guess?
Yes!!
That's the room!
It's my bedroom!!

So......
All my 
"Adventures"
We held in my room.
With my Barbie dollhouse,
That was had to move from California to
Texas.
All my dolls,
Stuffed animals.
I felt like it was home,
Which it was.
I had adventures with my toys.
I built cities out of my foam blocks.
I played with my Barbies in their
 almost taller than me house!
This was so fun!
So my room is where my memories take place.

1 comment:

  1. Emma, you must really love you're room , you must have a lot of dolls right? i can totally relate because i have a lot of adventures in my room to . (:
    KEEP WRITING .

    ReplyDelete